Friday 10 August 2012

10.08.12 - outfit of the day







vest: 50p, primark
skirt: £1, charity
shoes: £20, garage
satchel: £6, primark
So i wore this to town today (more shopping, shame on me) and now I have the worst blisters from these shoes, typical! But i did enjoy wearing this because i felt a bit out of my comfort zone wearing the shoes with the skirt and stuff, yeah i dunno it's good to stretch how far you'll go with fashion.
I'm in such a good mood today because the boyfs back from mallorca and we have a party tonight where i'll be seeing him so totes excited! and i'm going for dinner with one of my besties at m&s soon so all round good day! xo


4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely outfit hun :) Sucks about the blisters from the shoes I hate when that happens. Yay for all the bargains though!! :) Have a great time at the party and dinner :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh shame the shoes rubbed, but this is still a stunning outfit babe :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great blog!

    I follow you...


    Visit my blog too ;)


    http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete