Wednesday 7 March 2012

07.03.12 -recent purchases


tshirt: £2.99, charity

shirt:£3, charity


dress:£20 george@asda (free with gift card though -the perks of working at asda!)


tights:£2.50, primark

leggings:£20, topshop


shorts: £3, topshop (sorry about the blurryness!)

skirt:£2.99, charity


skirt:£3.99, charity

Just most of the things i've bought last weekend/the past week. Absolutely love the dress from asda, i wore it to school last week when it was really sunny and i felt like i was out of the 50's haha! so ladylike, and a massive change for me to have my legs covered up rather than my skirts barely covering my bum like usual! Proper love the leggings as well, i'll be wearing them for my boyfriends birthday house party next weekend :)  

Also, recently within my school this has become a craze, and it's something me and my friends have become very passionate about. I would really appreciate it if you all gave half an hour of your time to watch this video and if affected by it, please post about it on your blogs, and let people know!.
'KONY 2012 IS A FILM AND CAMPAIGN BY INVISIBLE CHILDREN THAT AIMS TO MAKE JOSEPH KONY FAMOUS, NOT TO CELEBRATE HIM, BUT TO RAISE SUPPORT FOR HIS ARREST AND A PRECEDENT FOR INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE'
. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the leggins from Topshop
    awesome.

    elkuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete