Saturday 3 March 2012

03.03.12 -outfit of the day







Parka: £80, river island (2yrs ago)
Jumper: £15, H&M
Leggings: £6, primark
Shoes: £20, new look
I wore this just to pop into town today to do some shopping, it looked quite chilly so i threw on my big parka -then the sun comes out the minute i get to town, typical! But anyway, other than being too hot, i quite enjoyed the outfit, although i did catch quite a few people looking at my leggings.. 
Also got some really really good stuff, nothing makes me happier than shopping, and finding nice things haha! I'll post what i bought after work tomorrow if the lighting's not too bad, if not it'll be monday night :) 
Anyway, hope you've all had a lovely day! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. i like your bedroom :) nice bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply LOVE your jacket! Soo nice :-)

    Johanne Louise.
    http://louisesskriblerier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice parka! girl, I totally love you and your style and your room.
    xoxo
    elkuu
    www.elkuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovley outfit. i really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing outfit ♥
    following your blog

    http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED your shoes!! Are they new? pleasee say yes so I can go buy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from new look in Spetember, so quite a while ago :( i'm sure they'll probably have similar ones still though, if not try ebay? :) xoxo

      Delete