Thursday 1 March 2012

01.03.12 -outfit of the day







Tshirt: £4, H&M
Skirt: £3, internacionale (bargain!!)
Loafers, £20?, new look
Belt, primark
I wore this at the weekend to go for a meal with the fam. I'm never really sure about maxi skirts, and midi skirts -i really really like them and think they look amazing on everyone else, i just don't know whether i suit them... hmm.
Unfortunately tonight i'll be donning my lovely asda uniform instead of pretty clothes (always makes me sad that for 18hours a week i have to wear hideous clothes, it's just unneccessary!). Also having to go on public transport in my uniform isn't necessarily a highlight neither.
Anyway, hope you all have a lovely evening! :D xoxo

4 comments:

  1. how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt definitely does suit you! I love the slightly rockier edge you have added to a feminine 'granny chic' skirt! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete