Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sunday's Outfit





Jumper: £10, primark (last yr.) 
Skirt: £5, primark 
Tights, ? 
I wore this to go to the cinema with the boy on sunday to see paranormal activity 3. OMG i was absolutely terrified. I'm not the biggest fan of them, but i've definitely seen my fair share of horror movies and they usually don't bother me that much anymore, and the 2 other paranormals i could deal with, but jesus christ this one completely freaked me out! I think it was mainly the imaginary friend thing because when i was younger my best friends little brother had an imaginary friend called katie, the name of who should of been there older sister (still-birth), so yeah... just a tad freaky! But yeah, if you haven't seen it yet, do so! Just make sure you're not sleeping alone that night. 
Oh yeah, in other news, i finally got all my GCSE art work back today after about 6months since handing it in, so i'm delighted about that! I've spent hours looking through it, and looking back at it, I can appreciate it much more (at the time i was just stressed and hated it) so yeah i'll definitely post some of it soon. Baring in mind there's 2yrs of work there that'll be quite a hefty post! 

12 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see your art work, i never got to get mine back at gcse, it all got lost!
    Love the skirt, such a pretty outfit.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt! It should be nice with a white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, the chunky knit looks perfect tucked into the skirt! The adverts for that film scare me enough as it is so there's no way I'm putting myself through that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely skirt and only five pounds too! :)

    oh i really really want to see paranormal activity 3, sounds really good!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That velvet skirt is so pretty! Lovely outfit :D and ugh-i am such a wimp with horror movies, hehe!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skirt - what a bargain! Was it a recent buy?x

    ReplyDelete
  7. no i think i got it about a year ago in a sale, sorry! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are fab literally 100% of the time, love the skirt

    http://dollybows.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your skirt hope Primark get some more velvet items in stock soon. I'm dying to see paranormal activity 3, my boyfriend wouldn't go see it with me though.. Totally agree about any creative work you need to do for school / college. it's only afterwards you can appreciate it because at the time you feel like throwing it out the window! x

    miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is fab! love your look!

    Xx Jorien

    fab-by-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the mix of the print with that gorgeous texture of the velvet skirt :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete