Saturday 30 July 2011

Today's Purchase's:





T-shirt: £5, primark
Shirt: £2.99, charity shop
Leggings: £6, primark
I swear once i start shopping i just cant stop! For weeks now i just haven't been able to find anything i like, and now suddenly in the space of 2 days i've bought 6 things, and i love all of them! This is the shirt i mentioned yesterday. For some reason this morning my mum gave me £20, because, and i quote "You're a good daughter and deserve some secret rewards now and then", bless her. So i popped into town today and snapped it up before anyone else did. The colours are more accurate in the close-up photo, it looks quite ghastly in the other. And yes i know, i'm just living up to the whole 'hipster' label with the triangles on the t-shirt, i just really liked it, and wasn't going to let something like that stop me from buying it. 
Has anyone else started planning there A/W11 wardrobe yet? I feel so bad as it's still july, and i feel like i'm wishing the sun away (i'm really not, i love it!), but i just cant help planning what i'm going to wear! I fell in love with these boots in H&M today, perfect for winter. 

1 comment: