Sunday 17 July 2011

Today's Outfit:







Playsuit: £3.99, charity shop (originally topshop!)
Socks: £1.50, primark
Loafers: £12, primark
Satchel: £6, primark 

I'm so in love with my new playsuit! I've wanted one like this for a while but could just never find one that looked nice on my figure (i have reaaally long legs and quite a short upper body so i find most playsuits are way too short on me and just don't do anything for my figure). But this one is actually perfect! And at only £3.99 from the charity shop i was nearly crying with joy. When i first tried it on it just wouldn't budge past my hips though, and as it's a M/L i was feeling really down with my figure, but alas we realised it'd be taken in about 2inches so i unpicked the stitching and tada! 
Anyway, today i got back form the party at about half 9 in the morning so i've had a very lazy day indeed! 
I'll show you the rest of my purchases from yday soon :) 

1 comment:

  1. nice and it looks great on you!
    i often go to charity shops but they don't have brands like that haha
    x

    ReplyDelete