Saturday 16 July 2011

Scotland:















Guess who's back from their 'summer holiday'? :) Scotland was actually really lovely! I didn't have big hopes as i just thought it'd be a lot of walking and tree's but it was so beautiful. It was really nice to be together as a family (+lovers) as well as that never(!) happens anymore as we all live our separate life's and somehow manage to avoid each other when at home. But anyway, yeah, we went on lot's of walks and swam in loads of  the clear water lochs and it was just beautiful. I can't think of a better word to describe it! I ate so much as well though, so now i'm trying my best to start a diet but i'm just rubbish at them nowadays! I lost 2stone about 3yrs ago and since then my portions sizes have been tiny so i refuse to cut them down anymore. 
Tonight i'm going to a house party and i'm so excited! We tend to have parties about once a week so usually i don't get excited but i haven't seen my friends in over a week (this is a long time for me) and the parties at a really good party house (it's really small and we cram about 50 people in so it's just really good) and ah i just wanna get my groove on! :) But back to the point i was gunna make, i'm currently trying to decide what to wear so i'll post an outfit post soon :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment